A joy to welcome Matt Andrew, Chief Pizza Maker, with Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, based in Atlanta, Georgia.
He joined us to talk about the next generation of pizza in America.
1. Matt was one of Founding Five for Moe’s Southwest Grill, and he shared a bit of that story, plus the lessons learned from that experience, and how those will be applied to Uncle Maddio’s!
2. The true power behind brands like Moe’s and Uncle Maddio’s? The operating partners!
3. “The Moe’s of pizza!”
4. Fresh, local, made-to-order, gourmet pizza, in a fast-casual, fun environment.5. We discuss the importance of providing allergy-conscious, gluten-free foods in today’s discerning marketplace, a marketplace far more sensitive to eating healthy than they used to be.
6. The importance of the box!
7. With all the options available, why should someone consider buying an Uncle Maddio’s franchise?
8. Matt shares the Uncle Maddio’s growth plan, and what is takes to get started, and what Uncle Maddio’s is looking for in a franchisee.
9. We discuss the franchise process and expected timetables, as well as the marketing program used to get customers in the door, including guidance on how to steer the brand.
You can learn more about Uncle Maddio’s here, including to get more information about franchising opportunities with the organization.
If you enjoyed this conversation, you should subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, and if you are so inclined, leave a positive customer rating!