Joined by the co-author of School For Startups, Jim Beach. Jim is an entrepreneur, author, and teacher. You can learn more about Jim and the book here.
We had a very spirited conversation on the show. Some of the topics discussed include:
1. Jim explains that entrepreneurship is NOT about creativity, risk, or passion.
2. We discuss the true definition of entrepreneur [someone who solves a problem on limited resources, according to Jim...].
3. How many legitimate business ideas are truly original?
4. Is being an entrepreneur all about risk?
5. Is there value to intrepreneurship?
6. Discussed the book, School for Startups: The Breakthrough Course for Guaranteeing Small Business Success in 90 Days or Less.
7. How passion clouds sound business judgement.
8. Jim is active and engaged with the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, and their program to support entrepreneurs and small business.
9. A discussion about –> www.internationalentrepreneurship.com — and how even a small business can be a global company.
You can purchase the book here (affiliate link):
If you enjoyed this conversation, you should subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, and if you are so inclined, leave a positive customer rating!