[If you are viewing this by email, please click here to listen]
It is no surprise the we are fans of all things that improve the ability to market an organization. Today we had the pleasure of speaking about Marketing
Automation with Heather Hoetger, Vice President of Strategic Accounts with Bulldog Solutions. Bulldog Solutions is focused on making sure that clients reach their revenue goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. By working with partners to optimize strategy, infrastructure, and programs around key revenue drivers, Bulldog Solutions can make a significant impact on sales and revenues.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Heather shares her background and goes deeper into Bulldog Solutions.
- We compare automation in a manufacturing environment vs. marketing. Why do these differences exist and how can marketing leverage concepts from manufacturing?
- What lies ahead for marketing automation?
- How do you help your clients develop content for their marketing efforts?
- Performance Culture. What to do when that culture must change in order to fit a changing business environment.
- Matching marketing strategy with overall business goals.
- Creative versus Technical. What is the right blend?
- Follow Bulldog Solution’s blog!
These notes barely cover the depth of conversation that took place today. Learn more about messaging strategy and other automated marketing concepts by listening to this entire episode.
If you enjoyed this edgy conversation about the cool world of marketing, you should subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, and if you are so inclined, leave a positive customer rating!